Science is the much-preferred course for many students as they can take on various streams to join like the medical field, dental, pharmacy and many more. BSc. course also offers a large number of specialties that students find attractive and is job oriented as well.
There is a cut throat competition to get admission into the best medical colleges in the country. It needs full proof plan to clear the NEET for clearing entrance exams. However, if students simply want to complete their BSC, then they can go ahead after completing their 12th grade and continue with BSC with any major of their interest.
However, NEET needs students to be more prepared and well organized so that they can complete their preparation on time.
Tips to crack NEET
1. Set your dreams. Choose your field, if it is MBBS, BDS, AIIMS or KGMC. Expert consultation is a must if you are not sure.
2. Setting up a goal is essential. It is also necessary that you know which medical field is it that you are interested in. so that taking further steps will be easy.
3. Achieving the target. If you have chosen your field and the college that you are interested in. then you can now begin to move in that direction. As every college is different and needs different preparations.
4. Schedule your studies. Hard work is important. You have to work hard for hours after which you will achieve your target.
5. Plan a strategy. If you are not sure how to begin, you can start by taking up the subject that you are weak in. the stronger ones will come by later.
6. Join coaching classes. If you think you need help, you must join coaching classes that can help you achieve your target.
7. Timetable is necessary. Setting up a neat timetable is essential. You have to fix time for your studies as well as other activities.
8. Revision is important. As your exams approach, it is necessary that you revise all your syllabus again.
9. Take up mock test. You should prepare for the NEET by solving papers of the previous exams.
10. Lastly, it is vital that you stay focused and do not miss out on any topic or subject.
Best 10 tips to crack NEET to enter top medical BSC colleges