What causes Interstitial cystitis
Our bladder is a hollow, balloon-shaped muscular organ which stores urine till the time we are ready to empty it. In adults, the bladder expands until it is full and at the same time signals the brain that it's time to urinate by communicating through the pelvic nerves. Now, this creates a huge urge to urinate in most people. But with Interstitial cystitis, these signals somehow become confusing and the person feels the need to urinate more often with a similar quantity of urine than other people.
It might also happen many people with intestinal cystitis also have a defect in the protective lining i.e. the epithelium of their bladder. For instance, a leak in the epithelium might allow toxic substances in the urine which will irritate your bladder wall. It has not been proven yet but factors such as autoimmune reaction, heredity, infection or allergy can also contribute to interstitial cystitis.
Know the symptoms
The symptoms in terms of interstitial cystitis might differ from individual to individual. In case a person has interstitial cystitis, his/her symptoms can also differ over time, can flare up periodically in response to the common triggers for instance, sitting for a prolonged time, menstruation, exercise, sexual activity and stress. Its symptoms can include;
- Chronic pelvic pain.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Pain in the pelvis (suprapubic) or between the anus and vagina in women or in men between the anus and scrotum (perineal).
- Frequent urination, frequently of small amounts, all through the day as well as night. People with severe interstitial cystitis may urinate as often as 60 times a day.
- A persistent, urgent need to urinate.
Some people who are affected by the disease experience only pain while some experience discomfort or pressure along with frequent, acute urination. Most of the patients however, goes through both pain as well as pain as well as frequent, urgent urination.
ELMIRON (Pentosan Polysulfate Sulfate) – Effective medication
Physicians often recommend Elmiron for the treatment of pain or discomfort caused due to interstitial cystitis. It is also not exactly known how this drug works on the disease but at the same time , it should not be confused with pain medication such as an aspirin or acetaminophen. Therefore, ELMIRON (Pentosan Polysulfate Sulfate) ELMIRON (Pentosan Polysulfate Sulfate) capsulesshould be taken continuously for relief and as prescribed by your doctor.
Some precautions to be Followed
- Patients who are about to undergo a surgery should consult their physician about when they should discontinue with these capsules prior to that surgery.
- These capsules should also not be used during pregnancy unless and until you consult your physician.
Cheap Elmiron Online : www.globalmedscanada.com/elmiron-pentosan-polysulfate-sulfate.html
Canada Drug Pharmacy : www.globalmedscanada.com