July 13, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on " Company Profile & SWOT Report of Brenntag AG Ingredients" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
"Brenntag AG : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brenntag AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brenntag AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brenntag AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brenntag AG (Brenntag) is a distributor of industrial and specialty chemicals. The company offers business-to-business distribution solutions to 170,000 customers globally. Brenntag manages a portfolio of more than 10,000 products. The company primarily purchases and stores large-scale quantities of industrial and specialty chemicals from various suppliers and repackages them into smaller quantities. It also offers value-added services including just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management, drum return handling and extensive technical support. Brenntag operates globally with a network of more than 450 locations in 70 countries. The company is headquartered in Mulheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/FMCG-c5/Brenntag-AG-Ingredients-Company-Profile-SWOT-Financial-Report.html
About Company Profiles and Conferences:
Search thousands of company profiles, SWOT analysis reports and company financials. Search by industry sector, or simply search all company profiles by company name. companyprofilesandconferences.com contains one of the world's largest collections of company insight and company profiles from leading global market report publishers and analysts. Global brands rely on companyprofilesandconferences.com for their strategic company insight and company profile needs.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Company Profile & SWOT Report of Brenntag AG Ingredients