Royal Caribbean International’s Mariner of the Seas to call on Goa and Kochi
New Delhi: TIRUN Travel Marketing, India Representative of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. recently confirmed that plans were underway to welcome Mariner of the Seas, the largest and most innovative cruise ship to be based in Asia. At 138,000 gross registered tons (GRT) and stretching more than a thousand feet in length, Mariner of the Seas can carry 3114 guests on double occupancy and will become the biggest Royal Caribbean International cruise ship to call on Goa and Kochi on 24th and 26th May respectively.
Construction of new cruise terminals has paved way for bigger and more innovative ships to homeport in Asia thereby fuelling consumer demand for cruises in the region. Speaking about the Asian cruise market, Ratna Chadha, Chief Executive, TIRUN Travel Marketing, India’s Representative of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., said “In the past one year, Royal Caribbean International’s guest capacity in Asia has witnessed a threefold increase and our regional cruise offering has been augmented with two Voyager Class ships. We are pleased to bring more opportunities for WOW!, closer to home for Indian travellers”.
Mariner of the Seas brings 15 decks of activities, first-at-sea innovations, luxurious staterooms, entertainment and dining options. Initially the ship will offer three to five-Night cruises from Singapore to Penang, Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, and Phuket in Thailand in June. Subsequently, it will move to China and offer a choice of 4/5/7 Night and longer North Asian sailings from Baoshan (Shanghai). Later in the year, Mariner of the Seas will return to Singapore and offer a variety of exotic sailings till March next year.
Mariner of the Seas is bringing many unique experiences and innovations including:
- Ice Skating Rink – An ice skating rink for guests that doubles as a sensational 900-seat venue for ice show productions with world-class figure skaters.
- Eight Dining Venues including Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi’s Asian-fusion cuisine, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and 24-hour room service. Chops Grille Steakhouse and Giovanni's Table, where for one cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizers to desserts
- Unparalleled sports facilities including a jogging and inline skating track, Royal Caribbean International’s signature rock-climbing wall, a mini golf course, a full-sized sports court with basketball court, three swimming pools and six whirlpools.
- Adventure Ocean Youth Program - offers complimentary supervised activities for children of all ages including play areas, a diner, disco and video arcade just for kids.
- Entertainment and Shopping - Broadway style entertainment in the main theatre which seats 1,362 guests, Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B. Vegas-style Casino Royale, 15 bars, clubs and lounges, and more.Shopping Spree - Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewellery, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids.
- Range of Staterooms: from the Royal Suite to balcony staterooms, ocean view and the unique Promenade staterooms at price points to meet all budgets.
- DreamWorks Experience: Featuring spectacular shows, 3D screenings, parades, meet and greets and character dining opportunities, this entertainment extravaganza is all about holidaying with characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more.
For more information or to book your cruise holiday, please contact TIRUN Travel Marketing, India Representative for Royal Caribbean International Cruises at 011 4906 1000, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto www.tirun.com