Teen Rehab Center for Troubled Young Adults
According to SAMHSA – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, more than one in five young adults aged between 18 and 25 need treatment for alcohol or illicit drug abuse. What is more surprising is that around 93 percent of the young addicts do not get the help or specialty treatment that they need to break the chains of addiction and live a sober life.
The findings further reveal many surprising facts in this regard. Around 96 percent of those, according to the study, who needed help didn’t feel that they needed treatment for their condition and from the remaining 4 percent who felt that they needed help did not receive it because of some or other reasons. So, the major problem is not the addiction, but it is the denial among the sufferers and unavailability of treatment facilities.
Rehab for Young Adults
Nowadays, there are numerous teen rehab centers, offering specialty treatment programs addressing all their needs. They not only offer detoxification treatment but also try to cure other illnesses and issues co-occurring with addiction. Help is available in almost all states of America in all major cities. You can look for an appropriate treatment program for your child, sibling or a friend near home in your city.
When looking for an appropriate rehab for young adults, ensure to make a thorough research so that you are able to zero in on a treatment center that fits your needs. Also remember that your teen is different from others, so their treatment can’t be similar to those of other teens. Inquire about how a treatment center designs the program for their patients, before actually finalizing the facility.
There are a lot more points to consider, such as accommodation facility, atmosphere in the center, certification and license of the facility as well as professionals and treatment program inclusions. Additionally, don’t forget to check out the success rate of the treatment.
In order to find a teen rehab center for your troubled young adult, you can also call an addiction hotline. They are available 24x7, 365 days a year including lunch hours, after business hours, weekends and holidays to assist the addicts and their families or whoever is struggling with addiction directly or indirectly. They can answer all your questions as well as suggest the right treatment program for your teen who is an alcoholic.
Acceptance of the Problem is First Step to Recovery
Simply finding an appropriate rehab program won’t help. You need to convince your teen that they are suffering and need help. Till the time they are not convinced or deny their problem, it’s of no use to enroll them in a program. Without them accepting the problem, the treatment is not possible. If you’re unable to convince them, you can seek professional intervention. It can prove to be really helpful in convincing them for the treatment.
Nowadays, there are numerous teen rehab centers, offering specialty treatment programs addressing all their needs. When looking for an appropriate rehab for young adults, ensure to make a thorough research so that you are able to zero in on a treatment center that fits your needs.
rehab for young adults