Tips for heart Disease Prevention
Since heart diseases can turn fatal in due time, it is very important that you take all the necessary steps for prevention, though there are exceptions in terms of some risk factors such as family history, sex and age. For example, a man who is over 45 and a woman over the age of 55 is at a greater risk of heart attack. If you have a close family member who has developed heart disease at an early age, then it is possible that you will also develop it. Apart from that, as preventive measures, you can opt for the following :
1) Healthy weight – With age, you tend to put on weight, but this gaining of weight is not due to muscle development but mainly due to fat deposits. The excess in weight can definitely increase your chances of developing heart disease. Including high blood pressure, diabetes and increase in LDL cholesterol levels.
2) Regular Check Up- You can check your BMI (body mass index) in order to determine your healthy body weight. BMI considers your height as well as weight so as to determine if you have a healthy or unhealthy percentage of body fat. If you reduce even a small percentage of your unwanted body fat, it can go a log way in terms of your heart disease prevention.
3) Exercise – Try to exercise for more than thirty minutes in a day. Regular exercise will help you bring down you and thus reduce the risk of developing heart disease. And when you combine it with other measures such as opting for a healthy diet, the outcomes even more profitable in terms of preventing heart problems. You can out moderate cardio exercises along with brisk walking.
4) Heart healthy diet – Heart disease prevention also calls for eating a heart healthy diet that can also be overall beneficial for your whole being. A diet which is rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and of course low-fat dairy products can protect your heart a low. Beans, pulses, certain types of fish and other low fat sources of protein can also reduce the development of heart problems.
5) Avoid tobacco or smoke – Using tobacco or smoking extensively can increase your chances of developing heart diseases. The carbon monoxide gas generated from the smoke can replace some of the oxygen in your blood. This leads to in your blood pressure because your heart is forced to work harder so as to supply enough oxygen.
6) Health screenings on a regular basis – High blood pressure as well as cholesterol can damage the arteries of your heart and the blood vessels. If you want to know that you have blood pressure or not, regular screening is necessary. It will let you know what your numbers are if you need to take any action according to the report .
These were some of the heart disease prevention steps that you can opt for. For more information, you can log on to the official website of Global Meds Canada. You can buy medicine from this Canada pharmacy at a discounted rate delivered at your doorstep.
Global Meds Canada is an Trusted Online Canadian Pharmacy which Provides Branded and Generic Medicine at best price with world wide shipping facility !
For Moere Information Please Visit us at www.globalmedscanada.com
Five best tips for heart disease prevention