Stair remodeling is a perfect option for those who are interested in giving a brand new look to the interiors of their home. These days, marketplaces are flooded with stylish stair parts of different kinds. From treads to balusters and from railings to newels, you will find plenty of awesome choices to choose from.
Time to Get New Stair Treads:
There are many online stores that offer top quality stair parts. Irrespective of the kind of stair tread you are looking for, you will find them in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, textures and materials. Reputed companies that manufacture treads as well as other stair parts , make use of extremely sophisticated machinery and top quality lumber to offer high class products for your abode.
Picking the Right Treads for Your Stairs:
Apart from offering good grip and footing, the stair treads selected by you must blend perfectly with the rest of the staircase. You can pick any one of the following choices boost the appearance of your staircase.
· Poplar Treads: These treads are lightweight and can vary in color from yellow-brown to white
· Breech Treads: They are much stronger in comparison to maple or oak and possess a reddish brown color
· Ash Treads: Immensely strong and grayish-brown in color
· Red Oak Treads: They are rigid, strong and hard. These treads come with a distinct open grain and are available in reddish color finishes
· Hickory Treads: Known for their sharp contrast and distinctive looks, these treads offer extreme sturdiness
· White Oak Treads: They are strong, hard and resist warping as well as shrinking. These treads possess golden color and come in different finishes
· Hard Maple Stair Treads: Known for their sturdiness, treads with wavy grains or bird’s-eye are greatly admired. They might vary in color from reddish to almost white
· Cherry Treads: The awesome markings offered by these treads have long fascinated home owners. Their color varies from reddish brown to light brown. The color of these treads gradually darkens with the passage of time
· Walnut Treads: Extra strong, heavy and hard. They possess a dark brown color
· Mahogany Treads: They are extremely durable and resist swelling, warping and shrinking
Importance of Choosing right Stair Parts