Language Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (LCS) is ISO 9001:2008 certified for quality management systems. Established in 2005 and incorporated as Private Limited Company in 2008, LCS is a leading global language solutions provider, enabling companies to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products. LCS strives to deliver reliable and quality translation services of global standards that exceed client’s expectations.
The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term LCS shall refer to Language Consultancy Services Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.languageconsultancyservices.com owned and monitored by Language Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- LCS may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. LCS may monitor access to the Site.
- LCS does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- Similar to some jurisdictions which do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, some of the above limitations may also not apply to the User of LCS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- LCS shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- LCS may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. LCS reserves all the rights to change the terms and conditions applicable to use the site such changes are placed on the site immediately upon the notice.
- In no event will LCS be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use LCS website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold LCS harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. LCS disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- LCS makes no warranty that (a) The site will meet your requirements (b) Persistence, timely, secure, or error-free (c) the results obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to LCS. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. LCS reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
Language Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
T6 Anupam Plaza, 3rd Floor, IIT Crossing
Aurobindo Marg, Hauz Khas
New Delhi-110 016, INDIA