July 19, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Hyduke Energy Services Inc." which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. (Hyduke Energy) is an integrated oilfield services company. The company designs, manufactures, repairs and distributes oilfield equipments. It provides customized and integrated solutions such as turn-key equipment, life cycle management and single source supply to the oil and gas drilling and well service industry. Hyduke Energy operates business under four reportable business segments, namely, Manufacturing, Distribution, Corporate Services and Other Services. The company has facilities in Edmonton, Calgary, Nisku, Leduc, Red Deer and Lloydminster in Alberta.
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 01, 2013: Hyduke Energy Services Reports Revenue Of C$108.2 Million In 2012
Nov 14, 2012: Hyduke Energy Services Reports Revenue Of CAD25.6m In Q3 2012
Aug 13, 2012: Hyduke Energy Services Reports Revenue Of CAD28.8m In Q2 2012
May 15, 2012: Hyduke Energy Services Reports Revenue Of CAD33.2m In Q1 2012
Mar 30, 2012: Hyduke Energy Services Reports Revenue Of CAD84.5m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hyduke Energy Services Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Key Facts 5
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Key Employees 6
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - History 9
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Company Statement 10
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Business Description 13
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Corporate Strategy 14
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Strengths 15
Strength - Strategically Located Assets 15
Strength - Diversified Business Segments 15
Strength - Broad Customer Base 15
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Poor Financial Performance 15
Weakness - Increasing Current Liabilities 15
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Canadian Drilling Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Entry into International Markets 16
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 16
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Threats 16
Threat - Stringent Regulations 16
Threat - Intense Competition 16
Threat - Volatility in Oil Markets 16
Hyduke Energy Services Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 20
Financial Performance 20
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
Section 4 – Company’s Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 23
Hyduke Energy Services Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012 23
Hyduke Energy Services Inc., Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012 24
Hyduke Energy Services Inc., Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 5 – Company’s Recent Developments 26
Hyduke Energy Services Inc., Recent Developments 26
Nov 14, 2011: Hyduke Energy Services Reports Revenues Of CAD19.4m In Q3 2011 26
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/Hyduke-Energy-Services-Inc-HYD-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Hyduke Energ