July 12 ,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Research on Global and China Germanium Industry, 2013-2017'. The global output of germanium resource was about 128 tons in 2012, of which, the output in China was about 90 tons with the proportion of 70.3%. Although the United States is rich in germanium resources, the output is extremely small and this country relies heavily on imports. There are 35 germanium ore-fields have been proven in China, which own the germanium metal reserves of about 3,500 tons and the prospective reserves of approximately 9,600 ton of metal.
China’s germanium resources supply market presents the following three characteristics:
1. The supply side is an oligopolistic market. The germanium output of Yunnan Lincang Xinyuan Germanium Industrial Co., Ltd., Xilingol Tongli Ge Refine Co., Ltd. (brown coal mining), Yunnan Chihong Zinc & Germanium Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd. (zinc smelting by-products) is about 70 tons, accounting for 90% of China’s total supply volume. (Mengdong Germanium Industries has not formally put into production)
2. The supply has seasonal characteristics. The supply volume of Inner Mongolia is about 20 to 30 tons; affected by the climate factors, the germanium output is mainly concentrated in March to November.
3. Small market scale and strong operability. Under normal circumstances, the 10 tons of germanium output of Chihong Zinc & Germanium specifically supplies for Kunming Infrared Optics (KIRO); deducting Yunnan Lincang Xinyuan Germanium Industrial’s annual output of 30 tons, the overall supply of spot market is only 40 tons. If calculated at the price of CNY 10,000 / kg, the market scale would be only CNY 400 million; therefore, the market operability is very strong.
In 2012, China’s germanium output was 90 tons; according to the output estimate of major enterprises, the total supply volume of China’s small and medium germanium concentrates was about 15 tons. From the spot market, we learned that small and medium germanium concentrate was almost blank, and we estimated that the national stockpiling volume would be about 15 tons.
Huidian Research believes that the stockpiling of the State Reserve Bureau is conductive to decelerating the resource consumption speed, and also can help to ease the large price fluctuation, which will be helpful to the long-term development of germanium industry. Especially for the germanium metal with dominant native resource advantages, the stockpiling not only can affect the international germanium price, but also can enhance China’s pricing power. The stockpiling is a long-term behavior; the State Reserve Bureau is expected to continue the stockpiling in 2013. We estimated that the stockpiling volume will be about 10 tons, which equals to the market supply reduction of 11%. By 2017, the stockpiling volume will continue to increase, and the market supply volume will be reduced to 53 tons.
Table of contents :
1. Brief Introduction of Germanium
1.1 Characteristics and Applications
1.2 Industry Chain
2. Development Situations in Global Major Countries
2.1 The United States
3. Development Environment of China’s Germanium Industry
3.1 Economic Development Environment
3.1.3 Investment in the Fixed Assets
3.1.4 Total Import and Export Amount and Growth Rate
3.2 Policy Environment
4. Development Overview of Germanium Industry
4.1 Global Market
4.1.1 Resources Distribution
4.1.2 Supply and Demand
4.2 Development Overview of China’s Germanium Industry
4.2.1 Resource Reserve and Distribution
4.2.3 Price Trend
4.3 Existing Problems and Countermeasures of China’s Germanium Industry
5. Monitoring Analysis of China’s Germanium and the Products Import and Export Data
5.1 Analysis of Import Data
5.2 Analysis of Export Data
5.3 Main Sources of Import Sorted by Trade Volume
6. Downstream Demands of Germanium Industry
6.1 Optical Fiber Field
6.2 Infrared Optics Field
6.3 Solar Cell Field
6.4 PET Catalyst Field
7. Competitive Landscape of Germanium Industry
7.1 Overview of Global Competitive Landscape
7.2 Industrial Concentration Ratio in China
8. Competitors in China’s Germanium Industry
8.1 Yunnan Lincang Xinyuan Germanium Industrial Co., Ltd.
8.1.1 Company Profile
8.1.2 Status Quo of Operation
8.2 Yunnan Chihong Zinc & Germanium Co., Ltd.
8.2.1 Company Profile
8.2.2 Status Quo of Operation
8.3 Shenzhen Zhongjin Lingnan Nonfemet Co., Ltd.
8.3.1 Company Profile
8.3.2 Status Quo of Operation
8.4 Yunnan Luoping Zinc & Electricity Co., Ltd.
8.4.1 Company Profile
8.4.2 Status Quo of Operation
8.5 Xilingol Tongli Ge Refine Co., Ltd.
8.5.1 Company Profile
8.5.2 Status Quo of Operation
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/construction-market-research-reports/research-on-global-and-china-ceramic-industry-2013-2017.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Research on Global and China Germanium Industry