Gallstones are usually formed in the organ located below the liver known as the gallbladder. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile juices until the intestines require them for digestion. There are times when these bile juices get too concentrated and that leads to the formation of gallstones.
While most people rush for surgery the moment they get gallstones, here we are going to deal with some gallstones natural remedy. There are many gallstones natural remedy out there and it is important for people to understand that these remedies are just as good as surgery and do not have any of the side effects. Unfortunately though, many people still choose surgery over gallstones natural remedy.
In order to understand how gallstones natural remedy works, it is important to first understand the major causes of gallstones. Some of the major causes have been listed here below for your reference:
4. Hormone replacement therapy
5. Contraceptive pills
7. Rapid loss of weight through diets with low calories or by skipping meals
Now that you have understood the major causes of gallstones, let us take a look at some of the symptoms:
1. Intolerance towards fatty foods
2. Severe discomfort after meals
3. Abdominal bloating
4. Excessive passing of gas (farting)
5. Excruciating pain in lower back or lower scapula
8. Abdominal pain that lasts for extended periods of time
Now that we know the causes and symptoms of gallstones, let us take a look at some of the remedies:
1. Peppermint has been proven to be quite effective when it comes to dissolving gallstones or preventing their formation.
2. Milk thistle is another great way to prevent the formation of gallstones. It works by increasing the liquidity of the bile in the human body.
3. Dandelion root also has the ability to dissolve gallstones.
4. Turmeric has proven to be quite effective when it comes to expelling gallstones effectively from the body.
5. Gallstones can also be treated with the help of Globe artichoke. It can be added into tea and consumed.
6. Extracts from green tea have also shown signs of helping with gallstone removal.
7. Wild yam root is supposed to have an antispasmodic effect on the bile duct. This helps in relieving pain caused by the inability of bile juices to flow due to gallstones.
8. Wheat grass is another great herb for flushing out gallstones.
9. Water, although not really an herb, is another effective way of flushing the human body and hence removing and even preventing gallstones.
10. Honey can provide relief for people suffering with gallstones. Immediate relief can be derived from something as simple as a mixture of honey and lime juice.
There are many more herbal remedies available for gallstone removal as well but there is an even better way. You could use Kid Clear capsules. These are herbal supplements that help dissolve gallstones and even inhibit further formation of gallstones. And the best part is that they are 100% safe. What more could you ask for from an herbal supplement?
Gallstones Natural Remedy Helpful In Relieving The Problem