CompanyProfileandconferences.com promote a new conference on "7th Cloud Computing & Big Data 2013" which discusses on How to move your business to cloud computing and many more points related to cloud computing Market.
7th Cloud Computing & Big Data 2013 To be held on 12th and 13th Dec 2013 at Taj Vivanta - MG Road, Bangalore, India
Cloud Computing has become one of the hottest IT enterprise topics of recent times. It is fast becoming mainstream with large steps being made in a relatively short period of time. Cloud Computing has become a scalable services consumption and delivery platform in the field of Services Computing. The technical foundations of Cloud Computing include Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Virtualizations of hardware and software. The goal of Cloud Computing is to share resources among the cloud service consumers, cloud partners, and cloud vendors in the cloud value chain. The resource sharing at various levels results in various cloud offerings such as infrastructure cloud (e.g. hardware, IT infrastructure management), software cloud (e.g. SaaS focusing on middleware as a service, or traditional CRM as a service), application cloud (e.g. Application as a Service, UML modelling tools as a service, social network as a service), and business cloud (e.g. business process as a service).
According to IDC, within just a few years, cloud computing has reshaped the IT marketplace and the way that organizations acquire and use IT products and services, disrupting their strategies and forcing them to reevaluate all of their alternatives to the status quo. Now the use of cloud computing is accepted as mainstream, this disruption is creating new opportunities for suppliers and catalyzing major changes in traditional.
7th Cloud Computing 2013 is the only event focused on how traditional enterprises can adopt cloud computing models, featuring panels of thought leaders, candid conversations with industry luminaries. The conference is a reality check to better understand enterprise cloud computing. Cloud computing is big news, promising unlimited capacity and pay-as-you-go economics, plus connections to an always-on world. Enterprises are excited about cloud computing but little of it is ready to use yet. Clouds present security risks, and many enterprise applications have to be completely rewritten to run on scalable clouds. Forward-thinking business leaders are using the cloud within their enterprise data centers to take advantage of the best practices that cloud computing has established, namely scalability, agility, automation, and resource sharing. Although the term 'cloud computing' is relatively new, the technologies that make it possible have been used for some time.
For example, cloud computing is enabled by grid computing, virtualization, utility computing, hosting and software as a service (SaaS). Virtualization is driving a fundamental shift in how we think about data center environments. It is lowering capital and operational costs, enabling IT agility, underlying Green IT initiatives and fuelling the cloud. This conference helps us to be aware of this paradigm shift and discusses the benefits of virtualization.
This Cloud Computing conference is the place to meet all the key decision makers from all of the Cloud service providers in one place. This conference will address the current state of the market, the business value of the cloud, deployment strategies and integration techniques,security and privacy issues and will take a look into what the future holds for Cloud Computing.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 7th Cloud Computing 2013
Key themes discussed at this Summit:
• Identifying current trends of Cloud Computing environment and how can you take advantage of the global market – Opportunities and Challenges
• The Changing role of IT with the Cloud
• Discovering successful business models for cloud computing - Cloud Gaming and Cloud TV
• Rise of big data in your organisation - Making better informed decisions for your organisation
• Creating new value chain and eco-system of mobile cloud computing
• Driving telcos role in cloudscape – Understanding landscape of mobile cloud Computing
• Best practice - Virtualization strategy
• Discover why Cloud Computing is perfect for SME’s - Key advantages of cloud hosting for SMEs
• Infrastructure, Deployment, Integration & Monetizing the Cloud business
• How to move your business to cloud computing - practical tips
• Learn from the industry leaders and emerging players offering to Cloud and SaaS space
• Avoiding potential pitfalls in Cloud Computing and to improve your clients relationships
• Optimising Cloud Computing Operation effectiveness for successful ROI
• Best Practices for Business Data Storage & Backups
• Tangible benefits & risk of moving to the cloud –security/compliance/data risks
• SaaS, PaaS, IaaS - Present & Future outlook
• Cloud Concerns and the Future – Where are we heading with this cloud era?
• Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
• Evening networking reception for all attendees
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/seminars-conferences/Technology-c29/7th-Cloud-Computing-Summit-2013.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles And Conferences
Phone: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax: +91 22 27810778
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/
7th Cloud Computing & Big Data 2013