July 23, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Strategic SWOT Analysis Report of Grant Thornton International Ltd" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Grant Thornton International Ltd (Grant Thornton) is UK based independently owned and managed accounting and consulting firms in the world. It is an umbrella organization with more than 2,500 partner firms across 100 countries. The company offers a broad range of services including assurance, tax, business risk, corporate advisory and other services to public and private organizations. It also provides specialist advisory services including business risk services, corporate finance, forensic and investigation, recovery and reorganization, and other business advisory and consulting services. Principal business locations of the company include the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Sweden, Australia, the Netherlands, Japan and South Africa. Grant Thornton is headquartered in London, the UK.
Grant Thornton International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Business-c19/Grant-Thornton-International-Ltd-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
About Company Profiles and Conferences:
Search thousands of company profiles, SWOT analysis reports and company financials. Search by industry sector, or simply search all company profiles by company name. companyprofilesandconferences.com contains one of the world's largest collections of company insight and company profiles from leading global market report publishers and analysts. Global brands rely on companyprofilesandconferences.com for their strategic company insight and company profile needs.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Strategic SWOT Analysis Report of Grant Thornton Internation