July 20, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report onAmphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc." which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Amphastar) is a specialty and generic pharmaceutical company. The company discovers, develops, manufactures and markets generic and proprietary pharmaceuticals, delivery systems and active pharmaceutical ingredients. It offers injectable, inhalation, and other categories of pharmaceutical products. Amphastar’s products include enoxaparin sodium injection, cosyntropin for injection, hyaluronidase injection usp, lidocaine HCl Jelly, naloxone HCl injection and phytonadione injection. The company manufactures and sells approximately 20 products. It operates through its two manufacturing subsidiaries, International Medication Systems, Limited located in South El Monte, California and Armstrong Pharmaceuticals, Inc. with two facilities, in West Roxbury and Canton, Massachusetts. Amphastar is headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California, the US.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 04, 2012: Momenta Acknowledges Federal Circuit Opinion Supporting Order Issued January 26, 2012 In Ongoing Suit Against Amphastar and Watson
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Information
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Overview
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Employees
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - History
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Company Statement
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Business Description
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strengths
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Weaknesses
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Opportunities
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Threats
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Key Competitors
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Pharmaceuticals-Healthcare-c13/Amphastar-Pharmaceuticals-Inc-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Amphastar Ph