At a certain age, you may give up on getting back your 20-something complexion and focusing more on keeping the skin you’ve got healthy and glowing. But aging gracefully is difficult when deep wrinkles creep in and thwart your best efforts at youthful good looks. So before they have the chance to settle in, you need to determine what causes those deep creases, and change your habits to prevent them from forming, or getting any deeper than they already are. What factors affect your skin and cause it to wrinkle? And what anti aging skin care products can you use to prevent — or reverse — the damage?
Factors you can control.
- Smoking. It’s the absolute worst thing you can do for your skin, and the longer you keep at it, the worse off your complexion will be. Not only does smoke — whether from your own cigarettes or second-hand smoke — dehydrate your complexion, it also causes it to age much more rapidly than it would naturally. To get your skin healthy again, you should kick the habit immediately, and rehydrate your complexion with an anti wrinkle facial cream.
- Sun exposure. Similarly to smoking, getting too much sun can cause rapid aging. The only way to prevent this is by applying a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 every time you head outdoors, and re-apply regularly if you intend to spend long amounts of time outdoors. Don’t forget your neck and the backs of your hands!
- Hydration. If your face feels dry, wrinkles will be more noticeable because your skin lacks the hydration needed to keep it looking healthy and full. To counteract dryness, apply an anti aging skin cream to your face and other dry areas before bed or after washing your face in the morning.
Factors you can’t control.
- Your family history. Your parents or grandparents are good indicators of what you will look like as you age, but remember, good habits can make a difference. Make sure you apply your anti wrinkle skin cream daily for aging gracefully.
- Your age. No matter how good your family history is, at some point your body starts to produce less collagen and gravity intervenes. But you can still keep your complexion firm with the help of anti aging skin cream! The older you get, the more disciplined you need to be with your skincare regimen.
- The environment. Toxins in the air affect your complexion over time, and there’s not much you can do about that. But you can keep your skin looking healthy by cleansing your face at the end of the day to eliminate free radicals, and finish your routine off by applying anti aging skin care products.
Looking for anti wrinkle facial cream at reasonable prices? You are at the right destination. Wrinkless Cream has wide ranges of anti-aging skin care products to get rid of wrinkles as per customers’ specific needs.