Choosing quality dry cleaners is tough but choosing quality dry cleaners providing door to door dry cleaning services is tougher. Door pick-up and delivery is a key service needed by many a householder particularly when dealing with fabrics which are heavy. Imagine if you need to get your curtains cleaned and you have to drop them at the dry cleaners while juggling with your hectic schedule. Now imagine a scenario wherein your dry cleaners arrive at your door picks up your dirty laundry and delivers them in powder fresh condition! Keeping this in mind now a days the dry cleaners have come up with a customer convenience option of door to door laundry services.
As with choosing any dry cleaner you will have to do your ground work first. Find out from your friends, colleagues and neighbours the best dry cleaning services in the neighbourhood. This article gives some helpful tips in shortlisting the door to door dry cleaner to go for when you move into a new locality.
- First, identify the different companies offering dry cleaning services. There might be a quite a few and all of them claiming to be the best. Do not jump the gun and use the services of the first dry cleaner willing to pick the garments/ curtains from home. After all you have invested a lot of money and time in the fabrics, now it is time you invest in their maintenance. Check with your colleagues and neighbours on the different dry cleaners, verify whether they provide the door to door dry cleaning services that you need.
- Once you shortlist the dry cleaner offering the door to door laundry services, you can either call them over phone or send an email. The ball now would be in their court. They will send a form asking you to fill in your contact details. Also they would provide a list of services that they offer and might ask you to choose the one that interests you.
- Most probably, you would like to go in for the door to door cleaning services for items such as curtains, bed sheets, sofa covers etc. And these items do not require to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Hence go in for a monthly package. This essentially means that the company would pick your curtains/ sofa covers/ bed sheets once in every month from your door step. Your job would be to call the dry cleaners whenever you feel there is a need to get them cleaned.
- The usual time for the garments to be cleaned is three business days. Check with the dry cleaner how much time do they take. In three days’ time your fresh and cleaned fabrics would be delivered at your doorstep, thus saving you lot of work of dropping and picking up the package.
- When it comes to the payment, the door to door dry cleaners usually do not charge any extra fee for the service rendered. The cost of dry cleaning would be the same even if you drop the curtains or opt for the door to door service. But it would be worthwhile to check this up with the dry cleaner first.
- Find out the different payment options that the dry cleaners have. Probably you can clear the dues once in every month when you drop by the shop else in case your schedule is really hectic, you can get the bills cleared using a credit card. In this option when the amount is deducted, the company would inform you about it.
With all these benefits that one can get because of opting for the door to door dry cleaners, it makes immense sense to opt for those dry cleaners which provide these kinds of services.
Dry Cleaning Services is better for the health of the fabric on which it is applied by any door to door laundry services. City centre dry cleaners provides all dry cleaning and laundry services from a full wash, iron and fold service.
Top 5 Qualities to Look for while Choosing a Door to Door Dr