In order to better serve our customers, we generally describe the test method for vibrating screen to our customers, which ensures customers to purchase high quality products. There are many methods to test vibrating screen, at present, the more precise test method is using a portable system to complete. The test key is to select a suitable sensor, the different source signals are converted into an appropriate electrical signal, and then use different software for data processing and analysis. Of course, if the conditions are limited, some test items can use a relatively simple method to complete.
When buying vibrating screen, there are eight matters needing to note, vibrating screen test is to test whether the parameters of vibrating screen meet the design requirements. The main test items include the amplitude and direction angle, vibration frequency, resonance amplitude when parking, noise, power, bearing temperature, stress and modal testing, general test is made with no load.
1.The testing of amplitude and direction of the angle, under the condition of fixed frequency of vibration, the size of the amplitude is based on the vibration intensity
2. the vibration frequency test , more accurate test can select optional vibration sensor and placed it on the appropriate location of the screen frame, according to the collection and analysis the screen frame local vibration signal, you can output and display accurate frequency. Relatively simple method is to use a table of the number of revolutions, directly reading out the sieve working frequency by the test motor speed and pulley speed.
3. Resonance amplitude tested in the time of parking. Relatively simple test to put up a clean paper on a simple box side, and then holding a ball-point pen, vertical snapping paper, keep ballpoint pen stationary, you can draw on the parking resonance trajectory on the paper, the measurement of the track length is helpful to know sieve parking resonance amplitude.
4. Noise test noise test is relatively simple, direct measurement of the noise meter is feasible. Noise test device should be far away 1M from the sieve side, generally take four points to test.
5. The power test. Power meter can measure the actual power value.
6. Bearing temperature test. The color little thermometer or laser thermometry table test. The color table directly read the temperature of the test site in a sieve under conditions of non-stop with a laser thermometer. Bearing temperature test is only made in the bearing cap attached disappearing carried, the test data can only approximately reflect changes of bearing temperature rise.
7. Stress test, stress test can help you understand the screening machine in the working state of stress distribution, which guide the design of screening machine.
8. Modal test mode test is a technical professional, if the operating frequency of the screening machine is equal to or close to the screening machine, it will have serious impact on the sieving machine's life. You will know the first natural frequency modal testing, and test whether the operating frequency of the screening machine avoids the resonance point.
sand maker : http://www.ore-mills.com/sand-maker.html
Jaw crusher : http://www.crusher-export.com
dryer machine : http://www.ore-mills.com/
Eight Matters Needing Attention When Buying Vibrating Screen