Generally, when it comes to the penis, more is always better. More sex. More erections. More stamina. More sensation -- and so on and so forth. Exceptions to that rule, of course, may be more time needed to reach erection, more wrinkles, and more pain – ouch! While some men may have no problem popping a little pill to achieve better penis performance, there are others who prefer a more natural method. Luckily, men have been using ingredients found in nature for thousands of years for penis health and aphrodisiac properties. Learn more about food and other natural methods of maintaining penis health.
6 Foods for a healthier penis
- Watermelon: Though there is nothing sexy about spitting out watermelon seeds, the juicy red fruit may get a man’s juices flowing in the bedroom. Watermelon is packed with the amino acid citrulline, which is then converted to arginine which is the precursor for nitric oxide in the blood. Nitric oxide acts similarly to some erectile dysfunction medications, by helping to dilate blood vessels. This increased blood flow, in turn, works to engorge the manhood and bada bing, bada boom – a nice, firm erection.
- Dark Chocolate: While watermelon is not sexy, a decadent dark chocolate can awaken all the senses and be integrated into a delicious dessert – to be consumed in bed – of course. The flavonoid-rich dark chocolate helps dilate arteries and improve circulation to the manly parts – chocolate covered watermelon anyone?
- Cherries: If there was an award for the sexiest fruit out there, cherries –thanks to many cherry stems tied with nothing but tongues – would win hands down. Not only fun to eat, cherries increase blood flow, cleanse the body of free radicals, and relax the arteries to ensure proper circulation throughout the entire body. Try a big bowl of cherries to top off the night!
- Oysters: Widely known for their aphrodisiac properties, naysayers take note, oysters truly get the blood flowing due to their exceptionally high levels of zinc. Oysters also increase the body’s production of testosterone, making them the perfect penis food.
- Butter: Who doesn’t love a good pat of butter from time to time – besides a cardiologist, maybe? Turns out, grass fed butter is very high in vitamin K2, which surprisingly cuts one’s risk for coronary heart disease. This may actually help increase blood flow to the special areas of a man’s body, talk about a win-win!
- Nutmeg: A spice most households have tucked in their spice drawer for its yearly appearance in the pumpkin pie, nutmeg is also an aphrodisiac. It has been found to increase libido – in men and women – and boost erectile performance.
Natural Penis Care
Though it may be tempting, it is unlikely that one can be entirely sustained on a diet of oysters, dark chocolate covered watermelon & cherries, with a side of butter and a nutmeg-heavy pumpkin pie. However, slipping one or more of these foods into the diet whenever possible – and maybe even on date night – may pump up the power of the penis.
Luckily, there are also natural penis regimens that can be completed every day to keep the penis healthy. Adding an all-natural penis vitamin formula to the daily penis care routine (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can spice up the love life and keep the penis healthy. Packed full of vitamins and minerals, a penis health oil can improve the look and feel of the penis skin by fighting wrinkle-causing free radicals and hydrating red, irritated skin. Amino acids – like those found in watermelon – can be absorbed through the skin of the penis to help improve blood flow and sensitivity; add it to the daily routine today.
Punch Up Penis Performance with 6 Super Ingredients