July 19, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Xcite Energy Limited" which gives an in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
Xcite Energy Limited (Xcite Energy) is a heavy oil appraisal and development company. Xcite Energy carries out its operations through its wholly owned subsidiary, Xcite Energy Resources Limited (XER). The company holds interest in six blocks through XER. XER holds 100% working interests in the Bentley field in Block 9/3b in the UK North Sea. It is focused on evaluation and development of heavy oil discoveries in the Bentley field. The company also plans to participate in potential acquisitions in order to grow as a significant independent heavy oil producer in the North Sea. Xcite Energy is headquartered in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Xcite Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 08, 2013: Xcite Energy Provides Update On Bentley Reserves In UK
Mar 26, 2013: Xcite Energy Reports Revenue Of £13.3 Million In 2012
Nov 09, 2012: Xcite Energy Reports Revenue Of £13.3 In Q3 2012
Oct 15, 2012: Xcite Energy Announces Suspension Of 9/3b-7 And 7Z Wells In Bentley Field, UK
Sep 20, 2012: Xcite Energy Announces Successful Pre-Production Well Test At Bentley Field In UK
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Xcite Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Xcite Energy Limited - Key Information
Xcite Energy Limited - Overview
Xcite Energy Limited - Key Employees
Xcite Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Xcite Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Xcite Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Xcite Energy Limited - History
Xcite Energy Limited - Company Statement
Xcite Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Xcite Energy Limited - Business Description
Xcite Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Xcite Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Xcite Energy Limited - Strengths
Xcite Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Xcite Energy Limited - Opportunities
Xcite Energy Limited - Threats
Xcite Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Xcite Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/Xcite-Energy-Limited-XEL-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Report on Xcite Energy