Even if you and your spouse may be announcing your love for each other multiple times a year and maybe even in a day, your wedding anniversary is a great opportunity to go that extra mile and work towards showing how much truly your spouse means to you.
If you are a couple that has developed the same taste for practicality and respect for the environment, eco-friendly wedding anniversary gifts is a creative idea worth considering.
1. The First Anniversary – If you are planning your wedding anniversary gifts based on western traditions, you ought to find your spouse a gift made out of paper in your first year. With a number of options to choose from, some of the most creative gifts could revolve around – jewellery made out of recycled paper, a musical card made out of eco-friendly paper or a creative collage or cut out using old calendars, photos and paper that you would ideally be throwing out.
2. The Fourth Wedding Anniversary – As per tradition, the fourth anniversary stands for flowers and fruits. Get creative this year by bringing home for your spouse a cute little baby oak. Gifting your spouse a tree for your anniversary is a great way to attest the strength and growth your relationship has shown over the years. This little gift over the years will turn into a sturdy tree under which you and your growing family can make some of the best memories of your life!
3. The Tenth Wedding Anniversary – Celebrate a decade of love and happiness by gifting your spouse something made out of tin. Bring back old memories by bringing home another plant in a tin can. This time you can get creative with the plant you choose. Consider bringing home periwinkles, roses or your wife’s favourite lilies that are fragrant with your love for each other.
4. The Twenty-Fifth Wedding Anniversary – The big 2-5 needs to be a special one. After having spent a quarter of a century with each other, celebrate your Silver Anniversary with well, silver. Spend time online and you will be able to find a number of vendors who manufacture and supply eco-friendly silverware, jewellery and accessories.
5. The Big Fiftieth - It’s your big golden anniversary and what better way to acknowledge it than by bringing your spouse of a piece of jewellery made out of 100% recycled gold as a 50th wedding anniversary gift. Consider planning a surprise dinner with your close friends and loved ones where you can renew your vows under the oak tree that you so lovingly nurtured over the years. Exchange your recycled gold wedding bands and promise each other to be there forever and for always…
With unimaginable number of options available for environment conscious couples, you can also make your anniversary a special one by pursuing activities together that support your ideas. Consider an environment friendly holiday, or gift all your guests a baby oak each as a thank you! The list is endless.
Justin Brice is working as a floor manager for over 10 years in a Sydney suburb supper market. In his leisure time, he likes to write articles on different consumer brands and personal gifts. In the given piece of article he highlights about oak tree saplings that can be good 50th wedding anniversary gift and wedding anniversary gifts ideas. For more information visit oaktree.com.au.
Environment Friendly Gift Ideas for your Anniversaries