Need to heat domestic or commercial premises? Central heating system is one of the ideal options to maintain a comfortable temperature. These systems are designed to keep away the cold especially during the cold winter months. A central heating system is one of the ideal ways to make sure you get great heat to every room of your building. They are designed with state of the art technology that makes them easy to use and cost efficient. Central heating systems are safe, ecofriendly and completely easy to maintain.
What types of central heating systems are available?
Nowadays you can find several types of central heating systems in the market that you can choose from. Most if not all of these central heating systems include a boiler, radiators and pipes. Central heating systems broadly fall into one of the following types:
- Wet systems
- Warm air system
- Storage heaters
What type of fuel is used in a boiler?
Central Heating Systems are run by four different types of fuels - wood, oil, coal and natural gas. One of the most common fuels used for central heating systems is natural gas, followed by heating oil, and occasionally LPG (liquid petroleum gas). Besides these gases some systems burn coal or biomass. A range of electric systems are also available in the market.
The Benefits of Central Heating System
Central heating systems are very energy efficient and provide an easy ultimate way heating your building. Below mentioned are some of the major benefits of central heating systems:
- Reduction in your heating costs or energy bills is one of the major benefits of central heating system.
- These heating systems are very easy to use and give you great control over the amount of heat delivered.
- Less central heating boilers repair cost that will defiantly cost you less in terms of annual bills.
- You can set an optimum temperature for the entire building or with most advanced features you can set different temperature for individual rooms.
- Central heating systems are extremely quiet to run and you should have no disturbances because of its operation.
- With the combination of Combi boiler in modern central heating systems provide instant hot water throughout the day
- A gas central heating system you great control over it, so you can easily set a timer to activate the system at several times throughout the day.
If you are looking for a professional gas and plumbing service provider for central heating breakdown and repairs contact Gas Safe engineers.
Alfred Ferguson is a professional writer, recently he has written several articles for Gas-24hr, an independent central heating systems provider, offering a wide range of gas kitchen appliances services and breakdown and repairsandcentral heating boilers repair in UK.