Manila is one of the most famous global cities of the world. It is the capital city of the Philippines. Plan your next trip to this fascinating place to have an exceptional vacation. Manila is filled with must- see attractions and splendid joints. It is home to the famous Rizal Park. This park consists of monuments and lots of green space. The city also houses some of the best plazas in the world such as Plaza Balagtas and Plaza Miranda. Once you are in Manila, here is the list of things that you must not miss visiting. Manila hotels offer extravagance and comfortable stay while you are visiting this place.
- Manila Bay - Once you get down at the airport, just hit the Bay. It is one of the most magnificent harbors of Southeast Asia. It stands testimony to the rapid industrial growth of Manila. You can enjoy the aura of the place or just simply stare at the massive port.
- Metropolitan Museum - This museum exhibits Filipino Art and culture. Arturo Luz was perhaps the most prominent artist to have ever visited Manila. You will get to see his sculptures, prints and visual arts in this museum in addition to many other captivating things.
- Malate - You cannot leave the city without hitting to Malate. It has a Baroque Church and multiple cathedrals of Intramuros.
- Casa manila - It is a museum which has jaw dropping designs. It can be considered as one of the finest examples of architecture of the Manila heritage.
- National museum of Filipino People - Get to know more about art forms, literature, and customs of the Filipino people at this museum. You will be spellbound to know various amazing facts about the city’s history.
- Coconut Palace - This is an interesting place to visit which has a museum and a botanical garden. If you are looking for something different then this place will definitely please you.
- Intramuros - If you want to be charmed by colonial areas of 16th century, then do take a tour of this old district. This place has more or less preserved the traditional customs and beauty of those lost times. This place is ideal for a day trip. At night, stretch your legs in luxurious Manila hotels.
Manila is known as the best shopping destination of the country. You can either visit huge shopping malls like Robinsons Place Manila or the SM City mall to satisfy your shopping instincts. You can also pay a visit to Quiapo which is also referred to as “Old Downtown”. The place offers Filipino crafts and delicacies at the cheapest prices.