Fashion is on top of the minds of every Indian women, to catapult fashion to a classy and subtle affordable level are the latest sterling silver jewellery collections. They are supreme in look, texture, feel, attractiveness and beauty.
So sterling silver jewellery has made its presence felt strongly in the Indian market with various designs in rings, bracelets, earrings, engagement rings etc. It will not be ironic to say that it's almost got the same glitter and glamour as the current diamond branded jewellery in the Indian market. India being a diverse population with a brilliant taste for jewellery amongst the women, ladies prefers wearing affordable and inexpensive sterling silver jewellery for daily work or various occasions. Online shopping companies in India specially have an amazing collection of these items in various shapes and sizes. My personal favorites are a few which I feel are a featured collection of mine and whenever I wear them they make me look not less than a Queen!
Here are my top 5 personal favorites :-
1. This beautiful green stoned ring is a treat for the eyes. Its exquisite rhodium plating and flow of stones is meticulously carved and gives a royal look. To accessorize with a flowing green dress, ethnic or western sums up a classy look and gives me immense satisfaction, and reminds me that it's totally worth its price.
2. Next in line comes diamond studded small hoops. I love hoops irrespective of the material they are made of. But these sterling silver hoops just stole my heart the day I viewed it in an online store. It can be paired up with a simple salwar kameez, saree or with a trendy pair of jeans and kurti too. The silver hoops glitter their way in the dark and give a glistening appeal to you; be it day or night.
3. Some form of art makes you speechless. Its exquisite beauty can be felt and experienced only. Green stones being my favourite in color these earrings complement the green silver ring shown in the picture above. They both complement each other so beautifully that no one in a crowd can miss such endearing beauty. The drops are gold plated and have delicate white diamond stones encircling the green stone to give it a structured and enigmatic look.
4. Bracelets can be beaded, kundan, polki or with glass work. Check out this sterling silver bracelet with gold plating. Looks like a chain of beads stringed with flowery white designed stones at the centre of each droplet. Shaped as a teardrop it shines its way in your jewellery box. Its shine and splendor can be only experienced by wearing it in your beautiful dainty hands.
5. Wedding band or engagement sterling silver rings so affordable and unique are very less to come by. This ring can keep memories flowing as its beauty and touch will mesmerize you till the end. With rhodium plating it gleams and glistens unlike any other. The look is like a double band, strong and subtle, you gape at its glamour or brag about its unique magnificence it cannot be more than the wonderful experience that it gives back to you!
Top 5 affordable Sterling Silver Jewellery..