Manali is indeed a favorite destination for honeymoon couples and that is because the valley offers unending scenic beauty and a perfect backdrop for newlyweds to spend quality time together. Manali is situated alongside Beas River and at the northern end of Kullu and here is why Manali tops the list of honeymooners.
• Pleasant climatic conditions all through the year is the biggest reason as to why tourists choose Manali; during winter the valley is covered with snow and couples can indulge in plenty of activities. And in summer Manali is spread with lush green landscapes and is ideal for trekking and engage in some adventurous activities.
• You will also get plenty of affordable honeymoon packages, which will ensure your trip is well-budgeted and at the same time enjoyable. Also, the resorts Manali offer a good deal and some of them offer discount booking when booked in advance or you can choose any of the boutique hotels in Manali that offer particularly special stay for honeymooning couples.
• Honeymooners can visit the following waterfalls: Rozy waterfalls, Rahala waterfalls and Zana waterfalls are worth visiting.
• Indulge in a range of local cuisines and satiate your taste buds in fact Manali offers great options for both Indian tourists and foreign tourists.
• You can visit the Hidimba temple, Vashisht temple, Manu temple, Rohtang pass, Solang valley. You can also check out the Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Arts.
If you are a shopping freak the Mall road is a place to check out for some stuff, and there is a thing for each one here, the van vendors and cart shops too are worth checking here for some native goodies.
Adjacent to the Mall Road there is Van Vihar which is a huge park with a big lake and boating attraction. You can check this place on an afternoon for some photo shoot and some boating fun. There is a Tibetan monastery close to the Van Vihar which again is worth visiting place. All these sightseeing attractions fall within 1.5 miles radius from the central Manali town.
The NH 21 that takes to Manali town also leads to other fascinating places such as Lahoul-Spiti and Leh-Ladakh. One can visit many of the monasteries that come along the route for some spiritual retreat.
If you have come for some leisure honeymooning taking a trip to Rohtang Pass is worth all the time and one can enjoy skiing and tobogganing on the snowy mountains. In fact the Rohtang Pass is filled with newly weds lately. There is also paragliding opportunity one can try at Solang valley on return trip.
The list of attractions in and around Manali is unending and your honeymooning experience will be fulfilling and complete only in Manali. If you plan to stay in resorts Manali, then get the best deals offered by www.thehimalayan.com which include arranged tours to the aforesaid attractions. The arrangements at their resorts in Manali are par five star and boutique hotels in Manali. If you have made up your mind to visit Manali think of Himalayan Resort and Spa that offers excellent stay.
Resorts Manali favorite honeymoon staying in Manali