In recent times a medical term came into existence that is cardiac autonomic neuropathy. A large number of people are unaware of what is it and what are the symptoms to find out that a person is suffering from this problem. It is a kind of nerve disorder that influences automatic body functions as well as blood pressure, heart rate, digestion and perspiration. It is not considered as a specific syndrome it simply denotes the damage to the autonomic nerves. This injury interrupts signals between the sections of the autonomic nervous system and the brain. This content will provide you detailed information about checking out the symptoms for opting towards Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy Testing.
The symptoms ofCardiac Autonomic Neuropathy Testing is depends upon the parts experiencing this problem. The most common symptoms are –
- Fainting and dizziness is considered as one of the most common symptoms of this issue. A person experiences this problem due to the decrease in blood pressure.
- Urinary problem is considered as a common reason of autonomic neuropathy. In this condition people experience difficulties in starting urination. On the other hand they feel inability in completely emptying their bladder and urinary incontinence. These conditions lead a person to have urinary infection also.
- Difficulties in digestion are also a symptom of autonomic neuropathy. A person experiences this due to irregular digestive functions. In this a person loses its appetite, feel full after eating little, diarrhea and constipation. On the other hand they feel like vomiting, abdominal bloating, heartburn, nausea as well as difficulties in swallowing.
- Abnormal sweating is considered as one of the common symptom that can lead you to diabetic autonomic neuropathy testing.
- Along with all above mention symptom you experience any sexual disability than you must check out with your doctor. It also consider as one of the common symptoms of this disease.
You have heard it for various time that it is better to prevent anything from occurring rather than trying to eliminate that. Similarly it better to prevent this type of diseases other than going through any treatment for treating them. Here are some ways that can help you in preventing yourself from having going through Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy Testing. So just check some vital tips for the prevention.
- The first and foremost tip for preventing yourself is to control your blood sugar level.
- Another vital tip is to stop drinking alcohol. In case you are addicted to this than seek out perfect medical help to get rid of this addiction.
- If you have any kind of auto immune disease than you must seek out for a proper treatment it will prevent you from this disease.
- You must be very careful about you blood pressure.
- If you are a smoker than stop it to prevent yourself from this disease.