Nowadays, an increasing number of couples after getting married are worried of the infertility demon that hovers around them. It has become a daily routine, to hear cases of people undergoing treatment for being infertile, or not being able to conceive naturally.
This has created tension and stress among the couples, as to what if the demon attacks them too. Due to this, even if they are prepared for a baby, or not, they start planning for a baby, lest they are declared unfit to conceive! For a lot of couples, this fear shapes into reality, when they are not able to conceive, even after one year of ‘relentless’ trying.
To deal with this medical condition, several infertility centers in India have mushroomed up across the city. They address the problem of infertility and find solutions to cure it. A couple may not be able to conceive due to problems in the male, or the female partner, or both. There have also been cases when couples have not been able to conceive, without any specific reason, per se.
Let’s delve deeper into what are the causes of male and female infertility-
Causes of male infertility
- Azoospermia- It is a condition in which spermatozoa is not present in the seminal fluid
- Low Sperm Motility- Sometimes, even tough enough sperm is present in the semen, but it may not have the swiftness to reach towards the egg. Low sperm count, obstruction in reproductive tract and deficiency in the hormones, may be the causes of infertility
Causes of female infertility
- Endometriosis- This is a condition where the endometrial cells of the uterus go outside the cavity, and in several cases on the membrane lining of the abdomen
- PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)- A common condition among the women that may result in infertility among women, and may also cause further complications in pregnancy
- Ovulation problems- Irregular menstruation may result in anovulation, or too frequent ovulation, may cause infertility
- Poor quality of egg
Today, infertility treatment in India provide the couples several options, but several of them are expensive, and do not assure success. Due to the rising prices of these treatments, several couples do not opt for them. This further leads to frustration, if the desired results are not to be found. In some cases, the medical treatments too do not work, and in some cases it results in several complications.
At first, some natural remedies can be sought for and if that fails, then there are other forms of treatments available. Couples can consult an infertility specialist in Gurgaon and opt for treatments like in-vitro fertilization, frozen or fresh embryo transfer, and treatments for hormones or surgery. A proper diet and some exercises like yoga and walking may prove to be helpful and can deal with the problem to a great extent.
Miracles, one of the best infertility specialist in Gurgaon help you to conceive hope in your womb in the form of your baby. Don’t lose hope; give this treatment an opportunity to give you a chance of experiencing motherhood.