Industrial remote control is a class of electrical wireless industrial switches that are manually actuated by a mechanical lever, handle, rocking mechanism. Now most of the time this types of industrial radio remote control is used to control the huge machines properly. Truly speaking, remote control devices are accessible in several approaches and range and these are used in countless applications.
ASKW series LPG and refined fuels remote control devices are excellent result of industrial automation. This industrial remote control system is mainly used for pumping system and tank safety equipment design. The devices offer unrestricted hose and control greatly increasing productivity and improving safety and conventional truck mounted manual controls. This is true, with a service record dating back 15 years and over several systems in petrochemical service, this technology has a proven record of reliability and good performance.
Wireless industrial remote control systems are specifically developed for fuel delivery truck OBC applications that require explosion proof, severe service remote controls, the ASKW system is available with one to eight control buttons in a rugged, compact package. There are quite a lot of features through an operator can justify the device. These are;
1. LPG and refined fuels remote control system has a compact polycarbonate receiver units that are easily installed using prewired electrical harness supplied.
2. This is included with external antenna/coax that provides up to 1000ft (almost 300mt) operating range with enough power to punch through brick, concrete and metal walls.
3. There is a small external learn button that allows for easy transmitter replacement. The systems are factory ‘married’ with exceptional 32 bit ID codes ensuring the receiver that will not work with any other transmitter.
4. Simultaneously, the internal diagnostic LEDS monitor battery levels, signal connection and wiring faults for easy troubleshooting.
5. Now the receivers are energized only during pumping operations and have built in fail-safe features closing all tank valves with any power lose or truck movements.
These ASKW Industrial remote control systems are available for all makes of trucks OBC, tanks, and chassis mounted pumping systems. Quick-connect remote wire harness can be factory ordered and pre-installed as an option from most major truck manufacturers. 12/24VDC, RS232, and J1939 CAN bus chassis interface connections are available. All systems use state of the art encryption technology to ensure an interference free, fail-safe signal.
Now quite a few professional engineering companies design and manufacture its own proprietary radio modules to ensure quality control and optimal performance. The systems are FCC, CE, and ATEX approved for hazardous locations. At the same time the systems can comply with other international standards for “off truck” remote controls.
Now the wire harness, drawings, and button text specific to customer’s application are included with each system. Actually the cast aluminum handheld is waterproof and extremely durable. Up to eight transmitter buttons are custom labeled in any language. Transmitters will operate up to 300 hours continuously and have built-in low battery warning LEDS. So these features help the total systems monitor properly.
BASE Engineering designs excellent fuel truck OBC (on board computer) system for petroleum delivery fleets. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every industrial remote control system we manufacture.
LPG Refined Fuels Industrial Remote Control for Fuel Deliver