June 14, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "Coffee Holding Co., Inc. - Company Capsule" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
"Coffee Holding Co., Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coffee Holding Co., Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Coffee Holding Co., Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Coffee Holding Co., Inc."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (Coffee Holding) is roasted and blended coffee manufacturer and marketer company based in the US. Its products portfolio include specialty green coffee, private label coffee, branded coffee and food service. The company markets its products under the brands: Cafe Caribe, S&W, Cafe Supremo, Don Manuel, Fifth Avenue, Via Roma, IL CLASSICO and Entenmann. Coffee Holding retails raw and roasted Arabica coffee beans to coffee purveyors such as, Green Mountain Roasters, as well as private-label coffees. It imports green coffee beans from Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Kenya, and Uganda. The company operates through its susbidiary Organic Products Trading Company, LLC. Coffee Holding is headquartered in Staten Island, New York, the US.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/FMCG-c5/Coffee-Holding-Co-Inc-Company-Capsule.html
Contact Us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Tel: +919223375060 / 919223767111
Fax : +91 22 27810778
Coffee Holding Co., Inc. - Company Capsule