Intro: While we all know that life insurance is important, many delay the purchase decision thinking that it is costly and the buying process is cumbersome. Well, that’s a myth. With IndiaFirst Anytime Plan you can buy life insurance at a nominal cost with relative ease...
Alok Shetty (name changed) has recently received his first promotion at his workplace. Rather than spend the surplus money, his father advices him to buy life insurance. However, Alok does not agree as he feels that the additional income will not be enough to service the policy. At the same time, he does not have the time or the patience to go through the cumbersome buying process…
If you too share a similar opinion as Alok, then, IndiaFirst Anytime Plan is the ideal plan for you…
About IndiaFirst Anytime Plan
IndiaFirst Anytime Plan is an online term plan. It offers protection for a definite period of time. The sum assured is payable only in case of the life assured’s death during the policy term.
1) Being the cheapest form of life insurance, the plan is suitable for those who are seeking a life insurance cover at nominal costs.
2) Since no benefits are payable on maturity and the advantage of low premiums payable, you can take a higher sum assured.
3) You can use this plan to supplement your existing life insurance cover.
4) You can buy this plan online with a click of a few buttons.
5) It is quick, easy to buy and comes at a lower premium than what you would have paid if purchased through an agent, since the plan has no intermediaries.
6) You have multiple premium payment frequencies - monthly, six monthly, yearly or one-time.
7) You enjoy tax benefits under section 80C on the premium payable. Also, your family will get a tax benefit under section 10 10(D) on the death benefit receivable under the plan.
IndiaFirst Anytime Plan - A Snapshot
Plan type Online term plan
Minimum sum assured INR 10 lakh
Maximum sum Assured INR 49 lakh
Minimum age at entry 18 years
Maximum age at entry 60 years
Maximum age at maturity 70 years
Minimum policy term 5 years
Maximum policy term 30 years
IndiaFirst Anytime Plan: Anytime is a Good Time to Get Life