Cell phone has developed to smartphone nowadays, which are used in everyday life for communication, entertainment, surfing, and has more and more functions. Thanks to the increasing storage space on cell phone, people save lots of photos, videos, songs or files on mobile phones. But at the same time, the need of phone data recovery increases.
As cell phone data loss has different reasons, to recover data successfully, the key point is to find the software that really fits you. Here is a Samsung galaxy s3 photo recovery which can recover documents, photos, videos and more from cell phone in the following data loss cases:
Delete all files on the mobile phone by mistake;
Reset or restore a phone and all data disappear;
Format the mass memory on the phone and forget to backup data;
Data in the cell phone becomes inaccessible due to the damaged or broken phone;
Memory card (SD, CF, XD etc) inside the phone is corrupted;
Get the prompt “The memory card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?”;
And other failures.
This cell phone data recovery tool is able to recover deleted, formatted or lost data from almost all mobile phones, such as: Samsung mobile (Galaxy Note/S3/i9008/i5700/G70 or SGH series etc), HTC phones (Desire My Touch Mobile, Hero, Pure, Wildfire, Thunderbolt etc), Nokia phones (5800, N97, E7-00, C6-01, X3-00 etc), BlackBerry phones (Bold, Curve, Storm, Tour, Pearl etc), Motorola phones (Droid X, Touch Screen, DEFY, MT, etc), Sony Ericsson phones (Xperia X10i, U1i Satio etc), LG phones (Optimus, Voyager, Cookie, Accolade, Xenon etc), and so on.
If this program meets your requirements, download it in a Windows PC, and follow cell phone photo recovery guide.
1. Run the program and click “Drive Recovery” button under “Data recovery” tab.
2. Connect cell phone memory card to your computer via USB cable or a card reader. Then you will see the removable disk in volume list of the software.
3. Highlight the drive and click “Quick Recovery” on the right to initial a fast and efficient scan, which will find almost all data.
4. When the scanning procedure is complete, a list of recoverable files will be shown. Preview them to see if they are right the ones you lost. If not, you have to go back to step 3 and try other cell phone data recovery modes.
5. Select the lost files, and get them retrieved by clicking “Recover” button.
Note: If you have to perform phone data recovery on Mac, try Mac data recovery.
Make Good Use Of A Cell Phone Data Recovery