Diapering is important part of newborn. If you are a new parent, you should learn concerning the kind of diapers and techniques to make sure baby's safety and luxury within the diapers.
Changing a Diaper
* While changing diaper, parents should have the entire cleansing essential with them like clean diapers, wipes and diaper rash cream/ointment to prevent from rash.It is a smooth and creamy rash treatment that contains zinc oxide, known to block moisture from baby’s skin. The barrier cream forms a protective layer on your baby’s skin to soothe and relieves from diaper rash discomfort, in the very first use itself.
* Lay down the baby on changing mat keeping babies safety and preventing it from falling off to the surface.
* If there is a lot of bowel movement when you change his diaper, curl the upper half of the diaper to make it easier.
* Keep the removed diaper away from his reach. Use cotton balls or wash cloths for cleaning baby.
* check that that the wipes don't contain alcohol as they will cause rashes.
* If your doctor suggested creams or ointments to prevent diaper rashes, use it before putting diaper.
How to Prevent From Diaper Rash
There are many medications and home remedies to prevent it from rash. But it is still better to prevent it and save you and your baby the trouble of having to deal with it.
* Change baby diapers promptly as they get spoiled.
* Rinse with water – Rinse baby bottom with water.Use wash cloths or cotton balls to clean baby thoroughly. Avoid using wipes with alcohol it can cause rashes.Protects minor skin irritation due to rash and helps seal out wetness.
* Pat dry – don't scrub your babies bottom when drying. Instead, pat his bottom gently to avoid more irritation.
* Let your baby's bottom breathe – allows your baby to go without diaper for some periods of time. Letting his skin be exposed to the air is a gentle and natural way to let it dry.
* Avoid over-tightening diapers – too-tight diapers prevent flow of air into the diaper space, making a moist atmosphere that produces skin at risk of rashes. Over-tight diapers conjointly rub against your baby's waist and thighs that irritate his skin.
If you know tricks to make your baby calm then it is not difficult to change baby diaper. You can have some baby bite or can sing while changing diapers.
Changing Diaper and Preventing from Diaper Rash