Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "Affinity and Partnership Marketing in UK Accident and Health Insurance" it represents the most detailed research ever undertaken on this sector and is one of seven studies in the latest series of publications.
Drawing on the results of a survey of 2,650 organisations, the report analyses the penetration, operating models and provider share of relationships of affinity and partnership marketing schemes for accident insurance, private medical insurance, health / hospital cash plans and dental insurance.
These include: banks; building societies; charities; friendly societies; internet, media and telecoms entities; lifestyle organisations; professional associations; retailers; trade associations; and trade unions. Moreover, the PartnerBASE™ database that accompanies the report provides the granular detail behind the analysis, detailing each of 525 affinity and partnership marketing initiatives traced by Finaccord in these sectors.
In addition, the latest analysis identifies not only the providers of accident and health insurance with the most partnerships (overall, and within each category) but, for the first time and using a proprietary formula devised by Finaccord, also computes 'weighted provider shares of partnerships' in order to highlight the providers that are likely to hold the most valuable relationships given the characteristics of their partners.
You may be able to use this report and associated PartnerBASE™ database in one or more of the following ways:
- drill down into the detail lying behind affinity and partnership marketing schemes for accident insurance, private medical insurance, health / hospital cash plans and dental insurance;
- gain access to research that chronicles the vast majority of affinity and partnership marketing opportunities in these four areas;
- understand not only which providers have secured the most partnerships but which are likely to hold the most valuable deals for each of accident insurance, private medical insurance, health / hospital cash plans and dental insurance;
- benchmark the competitive position of your own organisation in affinity and partnership marketing and spot opportunities for displacing rivals;
- plan your future affinity and partnership marketing strategy in accident insurance, private medical insurance, health / hospital cash plans and dental insurance armed with the best market and competitor intelligence available on this subject.
Together, the report and PartnerBASE™ database will provide you with the definitive guide to current and potential affinity and partnership marketing opportunities in UK accident and health insurance.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/affinity-and-partnership-marketing-in-uk-accident-and-health-insurance.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Affinity and Partnership Marketing in UK Accident and Health