1888 Press Release - MotiveWave releases latest version of its charting and trading platform, version 2.4. Now includes an auto Elliott Wave Study.
TORONTO, ON - MotiveWave Software, a leading provider of charting, analysis and trading software, announced today the release of Version 2.4 of its MotiveWave charting and trading platform, which now includes an auto Elliott Wave Study.
Highlights of the latest features to be added into MotiveWave 2.4 are:
• Trading Enhancements - This release includes the ability to have simulated account positions entered and edited directly to reflect existing positions not created through MotiveWave.
• Chart Enhancements - Point and Figure Bars are now supported, as well as a Time and Sales panel on the chart or in a separate window.
• Elliott Wave Enhancements - The existing Auto Analyze Elliott Wave feature has now been implemented as an Elliott Wave Study that automatically updates as new bars become available.
• New Brokers - 3 new brokers have been added, support for options has been added, as well as enhancements to some of our existing brokers.
• Performance/Memory - Significant performance and memory usage updates have been added.
• Many more features and enhancements - Please visit the MotiveWave website for a complete listing of enhancements and feature additions: http://support.motivewave.com/whats-new/
MotiveWave is available for Windows and Mac OS X. MotiveWave can be used to trade any securities that your broker or data service supports. These may include stocks, futures, options, equities and forex.
About MotiveWave Software
Founded in 2010, MotiveWave Software (http://www.MotiveWave.com) is quickly emerging as a leading developer of easy-to-use high-performance charting and trading. Built with the individual trader in mind, the company's trading platform, MotiveWave, provides advanced charting and market analysis that enables traders to easily execute their trading decisions quickly, accurately and efficiently through its intuitive charts and trading screens and order management capabilities.
Based in Toronto, ON, MotiveWave Software is continually invested in product development to make MotiveWave the best charting, trading and Elliott Wave software available.
Tel: +1 416-840-4602
Email: media ( @ ) motivewave dot com
MotiveWave 2.4 Released with Auto Elliott Wave Study