Windows Operating system provides a very stunning looks to its applications via Aero effects. Aero effect feature is available in Windows 7& Windows Vista and you can even enable it in Windows 8. But, recently a problem with Aero effects is noticed in windows 7 operating system. Aero transparent effect is found to be disappeared from some of the applications and it also affects Aero snap, Aero flip & Aero glass feature. If you are one of them who are still searching the solution for this problem then your search ends up here.In this article I will let you know about the procedure through which you can troubleshoot the Aero effects issues and eliminate them. For making these changes you must have Admin privileges i.e. you must know Admin username & password otherwise you will be not able to resolve the concerned problems.
- Make a right click on the desktop and select Personalize from the right click menu.
- A new window will appear on your screen and you have to select “Troubleshoot problems with transparency and other Aero effects”.
- Then, you have to fill the checkbox having text “Apply repairs automatically” available on the “Aero troubleshooting window” and then click on the Next button.
- If you don’t select option “Apply repairs automatically” then your computer will only enlist the issues concerned with Aero effects and you have to fix it by yourself. So by selecting the above mentioned options you will also get the methods required to solve the issues.
- Then you have to select the repair mode and fill the checkbox “Enable the Desktop Window manager”, and then computer will start diagnosis for errors.
- After completion of process a new window will appears which contain the list of erroneous elements and give the status whether they are fixed by computer or not.
- In the bottom of window screen, there is a hyperlink “View detailed information” which contains the stats of troubleshooting process finished some time ago. Then click on Close button for finish the process.
- For changes to make affect restart or reboot your system.
The method which I had mentioned above is for troubleshooting all problems related to Aero effect. Now I will let you know an alternative method which you can use to troubleshoot Aero transparency issue. You have seen on your computer that Aero effect is enabled but transparency is missing from the applications.For solving this problem you have to follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Make a click on the Start button and in the Start Search box type “services.msc”.
- Then you will get “Services” in the result, select it. Now find Desktop “Window Manager Session Manager” in the list of services mentioned in the window.
- Make a right click on it and choose Stop, when the service is completely stopped then Restart it.
- For changes to make affect, restart or reboot your system.
Thus by making the changes above mentioned you can troubleshoot the Aero transparency problem. Further if you have any computer problem then you can contact 1-855-352-1816 or visit www.impcsupport.com to resolve them. You can also use computer maintenance techniques like regularly update your antivirus, clear temporary files, hard disk repair etc for enhancing the speed and performance of computer.