Wedding is that special moment in two people’s lives when marriage vows take the shape of life and unite two souls for a lifetime, the memories of which are cherished forever on the silver screens of their brains and within albums. If money was no bar, who would not have wished to do anything and everything they can to make their D-day an unforgettable one not only for themselves but also for others who were a part of it.
Every person, be it a man or a woman must have daydreamt of the most romantic and the most beautiful beginning of their wedded lives. In the yonder days, all dreams were not meant to materialise and alas, only belonged to the unreal world of fantasies. However, nowadays, one can dare to live them up as well. Give the most romantic start to your wedded lives at one of the most beautiful locations in India. Take a look at the list of the most mesmerising wedding venues in India and then think- which is the one that resembles the most to the one you always dreamt of.
1. Balsamand Lake Palace (Jodhpur): The majestic edifice built in red sandstone, overlooking the resplendent Balsamand Lake, served as the summer retreat to the Maharaja of Jodhpur. This palace with its terrace gardens and lush green lawns will make up a breathtaking spectacle for your wedding.
2. Fernhills Palace (Ooty): Located 6000 feet above sea level and surrounded by beautiful lawns running over 50 acres of land, Fernhills Palace is an endearing abode of mystic beauties and appears to be floating amidst clouds. This palace boasts of a spectacular ballroom which has a highly valued ornamental papier-mâché ceiling. This palace is just the perfect location to host a sophisticated and elegant wedding ceremony.
3. Woodville Palace (Shimla): Located in the heart of the deodar pine forest and sheltered by the Himalayas in the background, this heritage hotel is a curious intersection of the grandeur and grace of the Indian kings and the lifestyle of British. If you are looking for a wedding venue that’s antique as well as romantic, then this is the just the thing for you.
4. Goa: The mesmerising abode of edenic beauties and bounties squeezed between the azure waves of the sea and the lush green forests can provide an ultra romantic wedding venue for your wedding. The sprawling golden beaches, the glistening sands and the swaying palm trees along with the crest and fall of the sea will add an element of mystical charisma to your wedding.
5. Kerala: A tranquil, picturesque setting amidst lush greenery- if this is what you are looking for then the state of Kerala with its palm fringed canals and beaches and stretches of backwaters and houseboats is the most apt wedding location for you.
6. Cruises: If you belong to the category who loves breaking conventions and setting new trends, then the idea of planning your wedding on a cruise ship will definitely appease your taste. Exchanging marriage vows onboard in the midst of the blue vastness, the sea breeze and the rippling waves would give a perfectly romantic and unique start to your wedding.
BigIndianWedding.com aims to simplify the wedding planning process by researching and mapping out the best possible vendors from their thirty one listed categories. You can be your own wedding planner with the help of our own complete information on Indian wedding cards, venues, decorations, flowers, lehengas, sarees, and dresses, make up, jewellery, caterers, or wedding planners. Number one portal for wedding planning, BigIndianWedding.com has more than five thousand four hundred listed vendors.
Romantic and Beautiful Wedding Venues