dvirandstolerrefining is the nation’s #1 trusted leader in refiner, assayer and seller of gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals with nearly 1 million satisfied customers across the United States. Each month, thousands of people from all walks of life decide to book our services refiner, assayer and seller of gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals with dvirandstolerrefining. dvirandstolerrefining have rapidly expanding and is seeking motivated, ambitious people who are working very hard.At Dvir and Stoler Refining, our #1 goal is to make you feel comfortable with your precious metal transactions and we pledge to do anything and everything to make you feel at ease during the entire process.At Dvir and Stoler Refining, Located directly in the center of the Jewelry District on 47th Street in New York City, we are committed to excellence in the refining of precious metals.
Precisous Metal Submission and Reimbursement Process:
1. Customers will mail us (Fedex or UPS) the items or drop them off at our New York City offices. Unlike some of our competitors we have no pre-paid, formal, mailing packages and other frills. We intentially avoided an expensive formal packaging process in order to reduce our shipping costs so that we can pay out greater returns to our customers.
2. As soon as material arrives we assign each lot its own number, which accompanies it through all stages of processing. That is your specific number for the entire process to include: weighing, preparation, sampling, assaying, and recovery.
3. Within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of your valuables, we will contact you with the results of our refinement process and estimates of what we think the final value of the refined precious metals are worth. And unlike many competitors that simply estimate precious metals as is, we melt the product in order to get the most accurate "assay"/value.
- Scrap: weighed, melted, poured, sampled
- Polishing/ Floor Sweeps: weighed, burned, crushed, sifted, sampled
- Bench Sweeps/ Filings: weighed, burned, demagnetized, melted, poured, sampled
All processes can be done under your careful watch or your representatives careful eyes. At the end of the process you will walk out with your samples for assay.
4. After the assaying process, we can either assist you in selling the melted product, or we can return the product if you wish to wait for changes in precious metal market conditions and rates.
For over 20 years, Dvir and Stoler Refining has worked hard to earn its reputation as the most honest precious metals refiner in the industry. Dvir and Stoler works with jewelers, contractors, pawnshops, dentists, and dental labs. We pride ourselves as being big enough to accommodate large jobs but small enough to make every customer our first priority. "Repping" (Representing) at Dvir and Stoler is made extremely simple. All refining equipment is conveniently located on the premises on of our New York City offices. In addition to our devotion to customer comfort, Dvir and Stoler is committed to deliver the highest yields in the industry. Join our team and discover the comfort the rest of our customers already have. Contact us today!
More Info : http://www.dvirandstolerrefining.com/
Precisous Metal Submission and Reimbursement Process