If you own or run an auto repair shop or store, it is important to utilize reliable shop software or tire shop management software.
Shop management allows you to streamline your business operations, saving your shop time and money. If you are not the most computer savvy person, you may not know of the benefits of auto shop software.
And there are many benefits.
If you are unfamiliar with the benefits of Shop Management Software, here is what you need to know. Here are the five most important benefits:
- Inventory Tracking - If your shop or tire store is still tracking inventory by hand, your business is losing money. Software automates the process making it easier to keep track of parts and accessories.
- Repair Orders - With repair shop software, you can input repair orders into a computer to better manage your repair work for the day. Some software even utilizes handheld computers so you can scan a car or truck's vehicle identification number. This helps to speed up the repair order process because you don't have to manually enter any car information into the computer.
- Customer Relationships - This type of software allows you to build long-lasting relationships with your customers. You can email or mail service reminders to help customers remember when it is time for service. For example, if your shop does a lot of oil changes, you can send email reminders when it is time for another oil change.
- Increased Efficiency - With this software, tasks do not take as long as they once did. Best of all, all the information is organized so you can easily pull customer information and other records. This savings in time will allow you to focus more on repair work.
- Better Reporting - With this type of software you get reports faster. For instance, if you own a tire store, tire shop management software can produce accurate tire quotes in seconds, saving you lots of valuable time. This keeps the customers happy because they are not waiting as long.
Now that you know the benefits of this software, you might be thinking that you and your staff are not good with computers. This is really not a problem at all.
Many companies that sell auto repair shop software also provide technical support to help get you familiar with the software. Many provide training sessions that walk you through the features of the software.
Some companies even install the software, so you do not have to worry about installation.
When shopping around for software, find a company that will provide you with the support that your business needs.
Bay-masteR is an intuitive and easy to use shop management system that can be configured to meet your individual business needs. Whether you just need to write your repair orders, or manage inventory, track orders, and market to existing customers, Bay-masteR provides you with everything you need.
Starting at only $25 per month and no contracts, Bay-masteR is the powerful, low cost alternative to other auto repair software. Select additional options to create a most sophisticated shop management program on the market.
Click FREE TRIAL to get started! Read about some of our features at the bottom of this page..
Features available in Bay-masteR
About the Author:
Shop Management Software - Bay-masteR is the powerful, low cost alternative to other auto repair software. Bay-masteR is an intuitive and easy to use Shop Management System that can be configured to meet your individual business needs. Whether you just need to write your repair orders, or manage inventory, track orders, and market to existing customers, Bay-masteR provides you with everything you need.