The advent of push technology in the use of the internet is accredited to the emergency and rise of hosted exchange services. These can be done on tablets, PCs, mobile phones, and laptops – anything that has internet access. Businesses have been using the telecommunications industry to grow and the use of hosted exchange is among the various other products and services offered. This service entails the creation of an email box and a secured virtual space on a server, which are then offered to clients to use. The services will offer access to emails, contracts and address books, business documents, and proper management of tasks among others.
Why Hosted Exchange?
There are many things that one can do of have to rise a small business to an enterprise level. Hosted exchange is just one of them; offering advanced communication solutions for any business at lower costs with little complexities involved in its use or management. You get to enjoy an easier way of managing your business documents and related data without the worries of location or time.
Key Features of Our Hosted Exchange Service
Features of hosted exchange servicespaint a simple picture of the actual functions of the services. However, the realities of using this online business data hosting services can only be appreciated when one is using them. Some of the features include:
- Low risk to loss of data and you can access your data online at any time you wish.
- Your staff can have several valid mailboxes that are under the business and administrative distribution is simple.
- You have secured hosted exchange protocols that offer secure access to your private business information, planners, and calendars.
- Messaging that is without any complexities.
- Easy task management and follow up of business projects and outputs.
- Easy to use collaboration outfits for the business setup.
- You have complete mobile accessibility at anytime, anywhere.
- An automated hosted exchange backup plan for all your business e-mails and data.
About the Author:
Cloud Storage Tulsa - Advanced Tech Enterprises provides I.T. services tailored for small businesses. Managed Services, server, computer repair & setup; virus & spyware removal, email & web hosting, network installation & maintenance; printer setup; voice & data cabling, telecomm solutions with VOIP, & cloud computing.