Require serviced offices, Delhi? Well, you can certainly hope to find it albeit with after a bit of market research. The location matters quite a bit in Delhi when it comes to a suitable office. With the capital city of India sprawling out towards Haryana and U.P, it is necessary to mark a particular location for your office before you start looking for serviced ones.
The old meaning of serviced offices is passé now. You would certainly not dream of leasing or buying a suite of rooms for your office purposes. Instead, it is the day-to-day service offered along with your office space that makes such a deal attractive. You will have to look around for suitable property in and around Nehru Place, Connaught Place or Barakhamba Road, if you want to have your office bang in the middle of commercial activities. However, Saket, to the extreme South will also provide you with serviced offices that are perfect for middle sized or start-up businesses.
But why go for a serviced office when you can rent a flat or a hall for considerably less money. Here are some of the benefits associated with serviced offices in New Delhi. Do take a look and then decide whether it will give you good value for money.
- Trained and polite staff who need not be supervised.
- Availability of multiple sized rooms or spaces ranging from a single person unit to multiple floors for accommodating 100+ staff or more.
- Fully furnished rooms with aesthetic, ergonomic furniture including fittings and air conditioning.
- Single service bill given at the end of month, that encompasses all the facilities you use.
- Flexible occupancy period offered, from as less as 3 months to 3 years, depending on your needs.
- Includes internal networking and VoIP along with various data systems that you require for your office.
- Common State-of-art reception area where your messages will be taken and conveyed timely.
- Communal areas, conference rooms and canteen facilities are included for a price.
- Office services charged according to your requirement.
- Mailing, photocopying, and receptionist services are included too.
- Big halls or conferring rooms for training or holding interviews are available on need basis.
- Secretarial services are also available on extra charges which could be a boon for small start-up units.
You can also choose to opt for virtual office service package in Delhi, if you are not too keen to shift base there yet require keeping connection with the capital city. You get to use a lucrative office address along with telephone answering and mail forwarding facilities along with the usage of a physical room whenever you need it. A virtual office services are extremely flexible and can help you to do business more profitably.