Bharatbook.com Pleased to announce a new report on "Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Brazil" it investigate the importance of brokers in the distribution of non-life insurance for businesses in Brazil.
This report first provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the Brazilian commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and, based on extensive primary research of around 150 broking entities in total, it ranks the leading 30 brokers in Brazil according to their revenues from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other activities such as personal lines and employee benefits.
This report provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets for 2008 to 2012;
- the share of this market distributed by brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the revenues generated by commercial non-life insurance business for brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the concentration of the market for commercial non-life insurance broking;
- forecasts for 2016 for the value of commercial non-life insurance premiums, brokers' share of this market and their revenues from commercial non-life insurance business.
Moreover, the report and the BrokerBASE™ that accompanies it can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and dynamism of the broker market for commercial non-life insurance in Brazil;
- to utilise a single comprehensive source of information that uses a uniform methodology to size the underlying commercial non-life insurance market and to quantify brokers’ share of distribution;
- to assess a range of potential business opportunities: from selecting targets for acquisition to niche product development and ideas for distribution partnerships;
- to understand the competitive landscape in Brazil through its market concentration, the importance of international brokers, and brokers' distribution strategies;
- to identify the leading brokers in Brazil, with coverage of competitors such as Aliança Rio, Aon, Brasil Insurance, Marsh and MDS.
0.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
What is this report about?
The focus is uniquely on commercial non-life insurance, excluding other types of business...
...and on brokerage, even where intermediaries can act as both agents and brokers.
Market data analysis
2.0 MARKET ANALYSIS
There are more than 60,000 insurance brokers in Brazil
New regulatory trends create both risks and opportunities for commercial non-life brokers
Commercial non-life insurance market
Nearly all commercial lines registered strong growth in real terms between 2008 and 2012....
...with liability and property insurance outperforming other segments
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/commercial-non-life-insurance-brokers-in-brazil.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Brazil