Dhampus is a small settlement of Gurungs, one full days walk from Pokhara. Dhampus Trekking in Nepal that starts from Phedi which is at 45mins driving distance from Pokhara. It offers spectacular mountain scenery and takes you north of Annapurna and Mt. Machhapuchhare (Fishtail) ranges. Trekkers can have views of mountains from Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna, including the magnificent Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish Tail), Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal and many other peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Region. This is not only a remarkable trek, but one of the most popular treks in Nepal.Dhampus Trekking passes through beautiful countryside inhabited by highly diversified communities of people. This region is heavily settled by the mid hills tribe "Gurungs." Gurungs are the famous Gurkhas soldiers in the British, Indian, and Nepalese Army. This is a short but ideal trek in Nepal to explore the village lifestyle and green forests.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu-sightseeing -Chitwan National Park
Day 03 : Chitwan Activities- Pokhara
Day 04 : Easy trek to Dhampus
Day 05 : Trek down to Pokhara
Day 06 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
Day 07 : Enjoy the early-morning mountain flight and afternoon Kathmandu sightseeing.
Day 08 : Airport Departure
- Airport Pick up & Drop of Transportation by private vehicle (If required by client)
- Two bed accommodation at Kathmandu, Chitwan & Pokhara in hotels with breakfast
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee
- One day white water rafting with equipments
- One night two days’ jungle safari activities with nature guide and three meals
- Chitwan national park fee
- Kathmandu / Chitwan transportation by local bus / tourist bus / private transportation or flight
- Pokhara / Kathmandu tourist bus or private transportation or flight
- Accommodation in tea house during trek
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner) in trekking
- All necessary paper work, Permits & TIMS
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter between each 2 members while on trek
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance for staff
- First Aid Kit
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner/breakfast
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Airport Departure taxes/Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch/Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance
- Soft/hard drinks
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual.