Men worry about all sorts of things. Beyond the worries one might expect concerning work, relationships and the other basics of day-to-day life, many men have significant worries about their bodies. This surprising truth was revealed through an informal internet survey that asked men what bothered them the most about their bodies. What made them self-conscious? What did they worry about that they didn’t like to share with others, for fear of ridicule?
The results were wide-ranging. Men worried about almost everything, including body odor, baldness, not being muscular enough, extra breast tissue, excessive sweating, breakouts, even how their profile looks from the side. Despite excellent penis care, men still have worries about the things like penis smells, penis size and more. Here are some of the top complaints:
1) To shave or not to shave? Male pattern baldness was one of the biggest issues for men, who complained not only about the way their hair looked, but about the question of whether they should shave it all off and just go truly bald.
2) Where is all that muscle? Men who work out all the time get quite discouraged at the fact that all the muscle they should be building just seems to go nowhere. Not seeing changes for a very long time can do a number on their self-esteem.
3) Why do things smell funny? From penis smells to underarm odor, men get a little freaked out when they can smell weird odors coming from their bodies. Even top-notch penis care might not be enough to abate the worry.
4) Where did man boobs come from? Some men suffer from gynecomastia, or an excess of breast tissue. These ‘man boobs’ can make a man very self-conscious, and can lead to problems with everything from getting dressed in the morning to intimacy with a partner.
5) Pimples are for teenagers, right? Unfortunately, many men battle breakouts, no matter their age. This can lead to a great deal of anxiety and the feeling that everyone is looking at the breakouts and making all sorts of judgments.
6) Just what is a good penis size? Many men have concerns about penis size, and worry that they might not be as good in bed as they think. They might also have worries about being ‘challenged’ in bed and found to be lacking, such as with a partner who decides they prefer a sex toy over the real thing.
7) Does this angle look weird? Women aren’t the only ones who study themselves in the mirror and try to figure out which angle looks best. Men often worry about things like their profile, the shape of their nose, their lips – and, well, practically everything else.
Notice that though one of the big seven issues men worry about is penis size, they also worry about many other things, including body and penis odor, how muscular their body is, and even how many pimples have erupted this week. Though these worries might hang around no matter what, there are some things that men can do to boost their self-image and self-esteem.
How to handle the things that trigger worry
The good news is that most of these issues can be addressed with good health and personal care. For instance, alleviating body odor might require taking more than one shower a day, switching to a more powerful cleanser, or putting deodorant on earlier during the day – or even at night, allowing the ingredients more time to work. For those who worry about baldness, perhaps a well-done trim or remaining hair will be much more attractive than simply shaving off what is left. Men who deal with breakouts might want to change their facial cleaning routine to find one that works better for their skin type.
When it comes to penis worries, men can’t go wrong with proper hygiene. From being sure to thoroughly clean the penis to making good use of a high-quality penis health crème (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil), men can help ensure that their manhood is as handsome as possible. Thoroughly cleaning the penis, including careful attention to the foreskin in uncircumcised men, can help ensure no buildup of smegma – that’s the main cause of penis odor. After a thorough cleansing, apply a generous amount of penis health crème to ensure supple skin and the best penis health.
In the end, it is very important to remember: Most things a man worries about aren’t even noticed by those around him. That doesn’t mean those worries should be discounted, but it does mean that the worrywarts among us can relax a bit.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
A Man’s Biggest Worry is Not Penis Size