July 25, 2013: Companyprofilesandconferences.com added a new company report on "mPhase Technologies, Inc. (XDSL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" which gives in depth information and data about the company and its operations.
mPhase Technologies Inc. (mPhase) is a US based battery development company. The company develops its products based on microfluidics, microelectromechanical systems and nano-technology. mPhase focuses on the development of advanced technology enabled smart batteries. The flagship product of the company is Smart NanoBattery, which is developed through a patented technology known as electrowetting. The technology of Smart NanoBattery encompasses a porous nanostructured material that can be designed for self-cleaning applications, water purification and desalination, liquid filtration and separation and environmental cleanup.
mPhase Technologies, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 11, 2013: mPhase To Pursue STTR, SBIR And ARL Funding From US Army
Feb 12, 2013: mPhase Files US Letter Patent Application For Drug Delivery System
Jan 30, 2013: mPhase Technologies Secures US Patent For Reserve Battery System
Nov 14, 2012: mPhase Technologies Reports Q1 Fiscal 2013 Results
Nov 07, 2012: mPhase To Improve Battery Technology With Graphene
This comprehensive SWOT profile of mPhase Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/researchindex/Energy-Resources-c3/mPhase-Technologies-Inc-XDSL-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
About Company Profiles and Conferences:
Search thousands of company profiles, SWOT analysis reports and company financials. Search by industry sector, or simply search all company profiles by company name. companyprofilesandconferences.com contains one of the world's largest collections of company insight and company profiles from leading global market report publishers and analysts. Global brands rely on companyprofilesandconferences.com for their strategic company insight and company profile needs.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
mPhase Technologies, Inc. (XDSL) - Financial and Strategic S