Mobile telephony is inevitably migrating towards widespread access to fourth generation standards, promising higher quality voice and mobile ultra-broadband Internet access. Less than five years after 3G smartphones revolutionised the mobile market, consumers worldwide are clamouring for mobile broadband speeds that will soon exceed the capacity of current networks. In a haste to deliver next-generation networks, mobile operators are seeking to expedite 4G spectrum acquisition and transform their infrastructure. Consequently, Visiongain assesses that global spending on LTE infrastructure totalled $10.84bn in 2012.
The "LTE wars" are being fought at a very high level by a select few leading companies. The market is characterised by disputes over patents and contracts that threaten to tip the balance of power in a mercurial industry. With a tidal wave of commercial deployment ramping up in the fertile BRIC markets, a narrow range of competitors are building allegiances, buying patents, absorbing innovators, and preparing to face off over a revenue stream that visiongain anticipates will have tripled by the end of 2014. http://www.bharatbook.com/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-reports/global-20-leading-lte-infrastructure-companies-2013-competitive-landscape-analysis.html
In this report, visiongain offers a critical perspective on the LTE infrastructure value chain, indicating leading end-to-end vendors and suppliers of vital technologies.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and regional market share information- all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global 20 Leading LTE Infrastructure Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the 20 leading LTE infrastructure companies
- The report comprises 114 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 83 tables, charts, and figures quantifying and analyzing the market
• Obtain a clear portrait of the LTE infrastructure market as it stands
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading LTE companies, examining their global and regional LTE infrastructure market share, company revenue, positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Global LTE infrastructure company market share
- Regional LTE infrastructure company market share - North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Details of significant infrastructure contracts
- Company revenue
- Latest technological breakthroughs
- Drivers and restraints of each leading company
• The 20 leading LTE companies profiled are -
- Agilent Technologies
- Aricent Group
- BridgeWave Communications
- Broadcom Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- Juniper Networks
- LG Electronics
- Nokia-Siemens Networks
• Find out about the overall global and regional LTE infrastructure market sizing and % share in 5 world regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market overview
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global 20 Leading LTE Infrastructure Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the LTE infrastructure industry and market. You will be informed by market share evaluations, technological trends, key players, contracts, and acquisitions, all providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is surging and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order our Global 20 Leading LTE Infrastructure Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis report.
For more information kindly visit :
Global 20 Leading LTE Infrastructure Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Global 20 Leading LTE Infrastructure Companies 2013