If you have been considering an investment in a property in Pune, you likely have several questions cropping up in your mind. For instance, you might wonder which is the best location, the best builder, or the best project to invest in. At any given time, there are hundreds of properties in Pune under development. So there couldn’t be a single answer to all these questions. However, there certainly is a basic set of guidelines that you could follow to give your property search a clear direction.
Here are certain dos and don’ts regarding residential property in Pune:
- As far as possible, try and purchase a new property for sale in Pune. The main reason being that resale properties in Pune cost just as much as the fresh new ones. Moreover, you might have to incur overheads such as renovation, repainting, plumbing expenses, and the like. All of these expenses sometimes mean that you end up spending more on a resale apartment than a new one.
- The next important thing would be to visit the website of industry bodies such as CREDAI Pune Metro. Here, you shall get a fair idea about some of the leading names in the Pune real estate market. You will also know the most proactive builders in the Pune real estate scenario. This will immensely help you narrow down your search.
- Once you have chosen a real estate developer for properties in Pune, the next step would be to arrange for site visits. For this, you would need to get in touch with the sales departments of the real estate developer. Fix an appointment with the builder’s representative and visit the site to see the sample flat and project layout plans.
- Another way to find the best projects is by enlisting the services of a property broker. The real estate agents are aware of all the latest projects in the city. If you are not in a hurry to take possession of your apartment, you could even consider pre-launch offers. Remember, always choose a highly reputable builder for a pre-launch offer because small time builders might take the booking amount and not end up launching the project!
- Another important thing to do in this case would be to ask as many questions during the site visit as you wish. Ensure that you clear all the doubts in your mind about residentialproperty in Pune. As a customer it is your right, and most professional builders co-operate in answering all your questions.
- Leading builders in Pune will likely have at least 7-8 ongoing projects in various parts of Pune. If you have no special location preference, do make sure that you visit every possible project by the builder. Seeing different housing formats will also broaden your horizon about the available properties in Pune.
In addition to these points, you should also remember to check if the builder has tie-ups with financial institutions for home loans. It would help make your home financing a lot more simple.