Manali stands tall at the height of 1926 m and is certainly the pride of Himachal Pradesh. Mention Manali and one would associate the hill station with snow-capped mountains, River Beas and the charming landscape are the first things that come to our mind. The sprawling apple orchards, enthralling nature, scenic splendour, adventure activities, local culture and the shopping markets will captivate every traveller’s senses. And here are the top five reasons why most tourists prefer Manali over rest of the hill stations.
• The exotic nature and the splendid weather conditions all through the year is the foremost reason for visiting Manali. Manali favourable and pleasant climate attracts all kinds of tourists that include families, honeymoon couples and adventure enthusiasts in large numbers; the hill station has something to offer for all.
• Honeymoon couples love to indulge in the serenity of the place and the cosy weather makes up for an ideal destination for honeymooners and marks a pleasant and memorable beginning to their wedding bliss.
• Manali offers many adventure activities such as mountaineering, trekking, fishing, ice-skating, river rafting, skiing, paragliding etc.
• Manali is also called the valley of gods as this place is believed to be the birthplace of Manu who is supposed to be the first man on earth. Thus, there are many ancient temples of mythological significance; Manu temple, Hidimba temple, Vashisht temple, Arjun gufa are to name a few.
• Travellers have plenty of other places to visit around Manali and in fact there are many mind-blowing trekking spots for adventurists. One can visit Solang valley, Rohtang Pass, Naggar, Manikaran etc that are very close to Manali.
• By now we know that Manali is the most popular holiday destinations in India and thus the place is rich in hospitality business; there are many luxury hotels in Manali that offer impeccable services. Also, there are many luxury cottages in Manali that offer various package trips in that work our quite economically for tourists.
Manali is also popular with the adventure lovers who flock to the place in winter to indulge in activities such as ice-skating, skiing, tobogganing, rock climbing, jungle jeep safaris, hot air ballooning, white water rafting, and hiking. These extreme adventure activities could be done as day trips or can be as trips that are extended for several days involving outdoor camping as well. For single day trips one can choose to stay in luxury cottages in Manali and take planned excursions that the cottage people do.
You can get the best deals for luxury cottages in Manali by checking the offers at www.thehimalayan.com. The five star resort and spa does include package tours to the sight seeing destinations in and around Manali. If you have made up your mind to visit Manali think of Himalayan Resort and Spa the cottage that offers services par luxury hotels in Manali.
Luxury Cottages In Manali Form One Of The Top Five Reasons